2020 Limited seats
Student willing to take Admission in the institute for any course offered is required to undergo below mentioned process.
- Online Or Offline – Aptitude test
- Can fill up the registration for online or offline (by visiting your nearest center)
- You can take a virtual or contact our Career Expert to understand your course requirement.
- Submission of all the relevant documents at the time of Admission.
- Submission of the requisition Form & admission before the last date of the admission.
WANT TO GET INTO JETINDIA?
Eligibility for admission into the course.
10+2 with 50% aggregate marks in stream/ graduate
Age: 17 years minimum
Height: 5ft 2 in proportionate to Height
Weight: In proportionate to height
Registration is permitted only for the eligible candidates.
Their candidature acceptance letter may also be conveyed by hand if the candidate or any
of his representatives personally visited JET INDIA Aviation Institute administrative office.
Submission of all relevant documents
Filling up and submission of application Form
Interview / Aptitude Test
The interview will be conducted online or offline.